CMR’s Update To Coronavirus
Updated March 16th, 2020
Dear Customers, Visitors, Family & Friends
Though we are taking extreme precautions to mitigate any risks of the pandemic caused by COVID-19 for our customers and staff, we have still received many questions and wished to proactively address how we are responding. CMR is dedicated to keeping our community and team safe and healthy throughout this Coronavirus outbreak. For this reason, we are implementing new digital inspection services to respect the social distancing protocols and avoid in-person contact. Here is what you can expect.
- Schedule your free inspection online or over the phone.
- Your designated representative will call you when they arrive.
- The entire inspection is completed outside, while you remain in your home.
- The representative will call you when they leave, so you know they are finished.
- You will receive your free roof diagnostic report by email and your rep will call you to discuss the details.
- Any documentation can be signed electronically.
If for any reason an in-person discussion is requested from our customers, we have also implemented the below best-practices with our staff to help keep both our customers and our staff healthy:
- We have implemented the CDC guidelines of ‘social distancing’ and zero-touch in-person meetings.
- Business personnel have been busy with extra cleanings of the equipment and other high-touch areas.
- We will immediately implement any new CDC guidelines as this pandemic unfolds.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and make every attempt to keep you informed. Emergency notifications to staff and customers will be conducted through our emergency communication channels including text notifications, telephone calls, and communicated directly to customers.
For updated information on this rapidly changing situation, please visit the CDC website here: http://bit.ly/39TQIyg
CMR Construction & Roofing